sábado, 24 de enero de 2009

En el Mp3

Every time i think of you
I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue
It's no problem of mine but it's a problem I find
Living a life that I can't leave behind

Now I don't care what you're doing
I don't care if you screw him.
Just as long as you save a piece for me.

You tell me I'm free then you tie me down
And from my chains I think it's a pity
What did it cost you to wear my crown
You don't like me why don't you admit it

If a plane were to fall from the sky
How big a hole would it leave
In the surface of the earth

The ice age is coming, the sun's zooming in
Engines stop running, the wheat is growing thin
A nuclear era, but I have no fear
Cause London is drowning and I live by the river

Thoughts arrive like butterflies
He dont know, so he chases them away

In my mersey paradise

Why did you give me so much love
In a loveless world

Obsessions in my head
Don't connect with my intellect
It's called obsession
Can you handle it?

When I'm down and my hands are tied
I cannot reach a pen for me to draw the line

I am tired, I am weary
I could sleep for a thousand years
A thousand dreams that would awake me
Different colors made of tears